Find out why photochemical machining is the fabrication process OEMs rely on for precision metal parts.
Chemical milling, photochemical milling, photo etching - the existence of so many similar terms makes understanding the technology behind them confusing. Actually, all of these names describe the exact same process, and once engineers and designers have a chance to learn more about it, they know why photo chemical machining is perfect for precise thin gauge metal parts.
In this complete guide to photo chemical machining, you’ll learn:
- The ten simple steps in the photo chemical machining process.
- The reasons why you should use photo chemical machining (Hint: it has several advantages over other metal fabrication processes).
- The types of metals we can work with.
- The industries we serve.
In addition, the Comprehensive Guide covers:
- Specifications and tolerances
- Design rules
- Photo etching cost factors
- Comparisons to other fabricating processes